Khamis, Mac 24, 2011

Let's stand strong!


I just read this and I'm touched..



Otonoha
3.20.2011
Vol. 77

To those that were affected by the earthquake,
I send my deepest condolences from the bottom of my heart.

It's me.
Sakurai Sho.

It's been a few days since the earthquake

My experience.
I think I'm going to write about my experience up until now.

At that time,

I was filming in Kawasaki.

Kawasaki was shaking too.

They paused the filming for a while.

I returned to my green room, and was left speechless by the images that were streaming out of my television.

In the midst of that, there was still shaking.

However we managed to finish the filming for the day, and I left the studio at 5PM.

I got home safely.

And that was my Friday.

I contacted the other members to make sure they were okay, and kept my eyes glued to the news.

The whole time.
I kept my eyes glued to the news.


Sunday night.

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.

The next day.
My eyes were swollen.
For the people who saw me on ZERO on Monday.

I'm sorry I've made you worried.

The next morning.

It was the first time the members came together after the earthquake.

Everyone was fine.

To be honest,
I was reassured by seeing everyone's faces.

We recorded one of our regular shows.

So when it airs,
If the whole country could return to smiling even just a little...

We infused that thought into our filming.

And now, while I'm writing this.

I only have the TV turned on in order to receive the latest news.

It's dark.

The heater is off, and I've been spending my days under layers of sweaters and coats.

It's cold.

But in comparison to those who are suffering, it is neither dark nor cold.

Saving energy...

In order to prevent large scale black outs.

It's what I can do right now.

And so,
To those who are currently in the affected areas.
To those who are currently in the emergency evacuation centers.
To those who are hiding out in their houses.
To those who are helping the victims.
To the families of those people.
And then finally,
To those who are still scared, to everyone.
Everyday... every single day...
I'm both worried and supporting you from the bottom of my heart.

"Let's do our best!"
Because I've heard that some people might still not be assured when hearing those words.

"Let's stand strong!"
From here on out,
let's combine our strength together.

March 20th, 2011
Sakurai Sho


source: Live Journal



Let's pray for them to be strong too. (-_-)
nippon gambatte!!

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...