Isnin, Ogos 09, 2010

One more steps..




Mou Ippo

are kara mada mada tabi wa tsuzuiteru
The journey is still in continuation since then
kumo no mukougawa ni tsuzuku sekai e to
Heading towards the world which connects beyond the clouds
ichimen masshiro ni hirogaru daichi ni hitori tatte
Standing alone in the completely washed-out infinite earth
hikari to kaze no naka
I am in the midst of light and wind
deai kurikaeshi koko made kitanda
Following the repeating of many meetings, I’ve come thus far
te ni shita kono kizuna zutto
This bond I’ve got within my hands, it’s forever

---

mou ippo boku wo koete yuku sono saki e
One more step, heading to that place beyond which surpasses myself
sora ni kibou wo kiita
I heard hopes in the sky
eien ni kagayaiteiru kanata e to aruite ikeru
It is possible to walk towards that place shining eternally

---
ima mata arata na michi wa tsuzuiteru
Now, once again a new path continues
niji no mukougawa ni tsuzuku sekai e to
Heading towards the world which connects beyond the rainbow
ichimen massugu tsunagaru chiheisen hitori tatte
Standing alone at the horizon bounded directly to the plane of the earth
kodoku to kitai no naka
I am stuck between loneliness and anticipation
wakare kurikaeshi koko made kitanda
Following the repeating of many separations, I’ve come thus far
nagareru kono toki no naka de
I’m here in this time which is still flowing at this very instant

---
mou ichido
One more time
boku wo koete yuku sono saki ni nani ga miete mo
Whatever I could see there at the point beyond where I surpass myself
itsuka furikaeru sono hi ga kitara
If that day when I can look back finally comes
namida sae wasurerareru
It is possible to forget even those tears

---
(mou ippo)
(One more step)
mou ippo boku wo koete yuku sono saki e
One more step, heading to that place beyond which surpasses myself
koko de mitsuketa keshiki wo
The scenes I found here
itsumade mo wasurenaide iru namida sae
I will never allow myself to forget them, even those tears
mou ippo boku wo koete yuku sono saki e
One more step, heading to that place beyond which surpasses myself
sora ni kibou ga mieta
I saw hopes in the sky
eien ni kagayaiteite kanata e to
And I am now walking towards that place shining eternally

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...